Thursday, February 03, 2011

Sprouts, Day 3

OK, so Day 3. So far I've remembered to rinse them twice a day, as well as taking pictures in the morning.

Here are the alfalfa sprouts. They are starting to get some length to them, and if I had to guess, I'd guess they'll be ready to eat - not tomorrow, but Saturday, so on Day 5. In actuality, they're probably ready to eat now (length can be better seen in the third picture) but I'm basing my observation on the size and length of the sprouts I've bought at the grocery store.

These are the broccoli sprouts. Definitely less growth, even considering that there are far fewer seeds in there. They will likely need an extra day or two more than the alfalfa sprouts.

Here's the side shot. You can see some of the length developing on the alfalfa sprouts, and how small the broccoli sprouts are by comparison.


OK, so Day 3. So far I've remembered to rinse them twice a day, as well as taking pictures in the morning.

No comments: